Analysis of Algorithms, Be an EXPERT in analyzing algorithms & boost your software career.
This course is well-structured into a curriculum of 20+ video lectures, a wide variety of practice examples, quizzes & practice worksheets to test your understanding.
The curriculum focuses on the following topics:
- Basics of Algorithms: All you need to know about algorithms before learning to analyse them.
- Time and Space Complexity: These are the major factors on which the efficiency of your algorithm depends.
- Types of Analysis: Different situations while analysing an algorithm which are Worst Case, Average Case & the Best Case.
- Asymptotic Notations: The industry standard adopted worldwide for notifying algorithms majorly Big-O Notation, Omega Notation & the Theta Notation.
- Important Algorithmic paradigms such as Recursion, Divide & Conquer which you will come across heavily while solving a coding problem whether in your academic curriculum or in your Interview.
- Recurrence Relations and all types of recurrence relations you will come across in all recursive problems.
- Solving Recurrence Relations: using Substitution, Recursive Tree & Master theorem method.
Taking this course will also help you in your upcoming coding interview.