Career as Mechanical Designer, Learn how to get job as Mechanical Designer.
Over the years we have seen students not able to get break in design industry even after learning CAD software’s or sometimes students are not able to switch to design from domains such as production, manufacturing, quality, etc so in this course we are going to share our training experience and give you suggestions on getting job as mechanical designer or product designer.
Although the course is designed keeping in mind the Indian Students but students from other countries can also join and get benefit.
For getting job you need to have experience and for experience you need job so what to do when you face some similar scenario. How to remove the fresher tag?. We will advise you on how to get experience without working in industry. What are things you must do to get design job? Which CAD software you should learn and how you should practice?
Following topics are going to be discussed in this free mini-course
- Job Requirements: Here we will discuss about the things a mechanical engineer should know before applying for CAD or design job.
- CAD Software: Here we will discuss how you should learn CAD software. What are the important modules you should learn and what is the best way to practice and become skilled in CAD software.
- Experience: Almost all freshers face this issue. To get job you need experience and to get experience you need job. Here we will share our experience what you can do in such scenario? Mechanical Engineers mostly do projects in their final semesters only. Whether they are of any use or not. How to get commercial projects on freelance websites. What are the benefits of doing these projects? We will be discussing about all these things.
- Portfolio: What is portfolio and why it important for getting design job? How to start? How it will help you in getting job?
- Product Design: What is design? What are skills required to be a designer and what is the design process?
- Strategy: We will also suggest you what to do as fresher or when you are experienced in other domains such as production or manufacturing.
If you use our suggestions correctly, you will receive a huge amount of value. However, how much you get is up to you. The more you participate, the more you are going to get out of this