Learn GO Language, Master all concepts of GO Language and write programs efficiently.
GO language is a programming language initially developed at Google in the year 2007 by Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike, and Ken Thompson. It is a statically-typed language having syntax similar to that of C. It provides garbage collection, type safety, dynamic-typing capability, many advanced built-in types such as variable length arrays and key-value maps. It also provides a rich standard library.
This course is designed for software programmers with a need to understand the GO programming language from scratch. This course will give you enough understanding on GO programming language from where you can take yourself to higher levels of expertise.You should have a basic understanding of computer programming terminologies. If you have a good command over C, then it would be quite easy for you to understand the concepts of GO programming and move fast on the learning track.
The most important features of GO programming and why it is important to learn GO Programming are:
- Support for environment adopting patterns similar to dynamic languages. For example, type inference (x := 0 is valid declaration of a variable x of type int)
- Compilation time is fast.
- Inbuilt concurrency support: lightweight processes (via go routines), channels, select statement.
- GO programs are simple, concise, and safe.
- Support for Interfaces and Type embedding.
- Production of statically linked native binaries without external dependencies.
Let’s get started with the course and get set to learn GO Programming.