Learning Installing Apache, MySQL, and PHP, WampServer, MAMP.
This course describes how to install and configure Apache HTTP Server, MySQL database server, and PHP, known collectively as the AMP stack, on a local development computer. This course will be covers different installation approaches, including installing the components separately on Windows, macOS, and Linux and installing the prepackaged WampServer and MAMP bundles. Plus, learn how to troubleshoot port conflicts and other AMP-related issues.
The Following topics are covered in detail,
- Installing Apache on Windows
- Working with PHP on Windows and macOS
- Installing MySQL on Windows and macOS
- Adding MySQL bin directory to the PATH
- Starting and stopping Apache on macOS
- Configuring personal site folders
- Installing Apache, PHP, and MySQL on Linux
- Installing and managing WampServer
- Defining WampServer directory aliases
- Installing MAMP on macOS
- Configuring Apache and MySQL server ports on MAMP
- Handling port conflicts on Windows and macOS
- Configuring the Apache web document root