Microsoft Excel Intermediate, Learn Excel Intermediate from Microsoft Certified Trainer.
This course is designed for Clerks, Officers, Executives, Supervisors, Administrators, Managers of all levels; and personnel who already know and understand and want to further enhance their knowledge and practical uses of Microsoft Excel.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential with the following pre-requisites:
- Have attended Microsoft Excel – Foundation Level; OR
- Able to switch between task applications
- Able to create a spreadsheet with simple formatting
- Able to create a basic chart
- Able to print a spreadsheet with headers and footers added
- Able to apply Freeze Pane command
- Able to create basic formulas – Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
- Able to use basic functions – AutoSum, Count, Max, Min and Average functions.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Create simple to complex formulas and functions, like:
- COUNTIF Function
- AVERAGEIF Function
- SUMIF Function
- IF Function
- VLOOKUP Function
- Filter data using Auto Filters
- Create Chart
- Apply Conditional Formatting