MySQL Database Admin -DBA for Beginners, Learn Practical Hands-on MySQL DBA Skills.
The MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database.
This course will teach you a lot to start using this incredibly popular MySQL database and gain useful skills in the process. In learning about MySQL you will also gain an understanding of relational databases in general. Furthermore, you will harness that power by learning SQL and using it to build databases, populate them with data and query that data through extensive hands-on practices.
You will learn how to use the MySQL Workbench which is a very powerful administrative tool that contains a lot of useful features that will enable you perform various administrative tasks on MySQL Server installations.
What You will learn includes:
- Installation and configuration of MySQL Server
- Creating Databases
- Creating Tables
- Creating Views
- Creating Stored Procedures
- Using subqueries
- Managing users and proviledges
- Performing backups and restore
- Checking client connections
- Checking Server Status
- Perform table joins
- Explore and use MySQL Workbench
- Use MySQL Command line client
- Execute Common MySQL Commands
- Query databases
- Update databases
- Delete records
- Perform aggregate functions
- Using SQL Editors